Saturday, July 3, 2010

The perverse thrills of the organised traveller

While wandering around an outdoors store yesterday waiting for the Handsome Australian Penpal, who was trying on ski jackets, I found myself purchasing mini travel soap and coveting clothing compression sacks. It's still two and a half months until I head of to Nepal again, and I'm already thinking about packing. There are three types of people in the world; those that hate packing, those that love packing, and those that stuff everything in at the last minute.

I like compartments in travel luggage, I like considering contingencies, and as evidenced by my purchasing of the miniature soap I also like doing all this much to much in advance. I'm afraid at this rate I'll be all packed a month in advance!

1 comment:

  1. It may not surprise you that I'm a %100 last minute stuffer. But I haven't missed a plane or train yet, so I'm sticking with my method.

    ReplyDelete